- Weight: 0.7g (receiver only)
- Size: 12mm*19mm
- Telemetry power: 20dbm
- Frequency bands (Nano receiver 2.4G version): 2.4GHz ISM
- Frequency bands (Nano receiver 915MHz/868MHz version): 915MHz FCC/868MHz EU
- Input voltage: 5V
- Antenna connector: IPEX MHF
Note: The firmware version of the Nano receiver and module manufactured by our company is ELRS 1.0.0-RC5 (the fifth test version before release);
ELRS Innovative team has officially released version 1.0.0. Based on the version, we have some updates:
- 2.4G Nano TX Module supports 500Hz refresh rate；
- Short press the button on the Nano module 3 times to get into the binding status.
We suggest our customers upgrade their modules and receivers' ELRS version to 1.0.0. Significantly, the module and receiver have to be in the same ELRS version, otherwise, the frequency cannot match successfully.
Nano receiver could enter binding status by power on/off three times.
- Plugin and unplug nano receiver three times;
- Make sure the LED is doing a quick double blink, which indicates the receiver is in bind mode;
- Make sure the RF TX module or radio transmitter enter binding status, which sends out a binding pulse;
- If the receiver has a solid light, it's bound.
Note: Binding once and the receiver will store the binding information. Re-power and the connect successfully auto.
- 1 * BETAFPV ELRS Nano receiver
- 1 * BETAFPV T antenna
- 2 * Spare shrink tube
- 4 * 30awg silicon connection wires (1 black, 1 red, 1 white, 1 yellow)
- 1 * pin header 1x4
- 1 * Nano receiver user manual